Tuesday, February 27, 2018

I will design and come up with perfect creative solutions (I'm never short of ideas!).

I will design and come up with perfect creative solutions (I'm never short of ideas!).












About:

Hi!!

My logo design gig includes UNIQUE CUSTOM CRAFTED designs which clearly represents your business without explaining or translating.

It is really very important how you present your business to the world and for that its not just enough if you have a great logo. Each & every aspect of your brand including color scheme, typography, style/pattern and graphic icon developed needs to be carefully considered.

You will get:

  • 2-5 design concepts
  • Unlimited revision
  • Files in .eps, .pdf, .svg, .png, .jpg, .psd, .ai
  • Color code in CMYK, RGB, HEX
  • Fonts types
  • 3D visual presentations/mock-ups and more based on the package selected.

My approach to work is personal, listening and understanding my clients vision, so I can express their vision into a creative design which communicates them well. I would like to keep clients involved during the process of their project by letting them review each step staying involved throughout.

IMPORTANT:

Copyright:
  • Basic: Free for personal use.
  • Premium and Gold : Free for commercial use too.

Do contact me before for any illustration type artwork, as it is not included in the package

If you have a project that you would like my help with, feel free to have a chat..

Thank you!!

Reviews


c31339:Thank you!

janiebryant:Outstanding Experience!

bkward:This was my 3rd or 4th project with Janie. You will not go wrong by choosing her. I will go to her again with future projects.

janiebryant:Outstanding Experience!

craigcl:Awesome yet again - Janie is awesome to work with


1 comment: