Saturday, June 23, 2018

I will design a flat minimalist logo

I will design a flat minimalist logo












About:

NOTE: All the above logo samples in my portfolio are 100% my own work done for previous clients on Fiverr.

If you are Looking for a Professional and Creative Minimal Logo, Then you are on the right Place. I can assure you a Great amp; Polite Communication. Unique Design for your Brand, Company or Website.

Important Note:

  • I don't accept orders of Drawing Cartoon Characters
  • Transparent Background is always in PNG Format with 300dpi

You will get from this GIG:

  • Expert designer with over 5 years of experience
  • Fluent in English
  • 840+ Orders Completed
  • Superb Lifetime Support
  • Original Concepts
  • Unlimited Revisions
  • FREE 3D MOCKUP FOR EVERY PACKAGE
  • 100% Refund Guaranteed


I also design whole Brand Identity Designs. Please Contact with me for more information.

Please feel free to contact me.
Read the FAQs below before ordering.

Thank You for your patience. Looking forward to working with you.

-Emraan

Reviews


artisanbp:Excellent work.

emraan00:Great Buyer..\r\nAwesome Experience!

zoberweb:Hands down the best experience on Fiverr in my close to 4 years on this platform. I gave Emraan a mission impossible idea for my logo and he went above and beyond of what was expected of him. He also keeps his word when it comes to revisions and accommodated every request I made to him. Can't recommend him enough!

emraan00:Very Supportive and Great Buyer..\r\nAwesome Experience..\r\nThank you Sir..!

tommds:Nice work!


No comments:

Post a Comment