Saturday, June 23, 2018

I will design you a proficient logo

I will design you a proficient logo












About:

We will design you awesome design for your company logo, website, blog, product, business, software, document, brand and all other types

In this Hourlie you will get much more than you expect

If you buy one gig you will get 

1) 3 different logo concepts 
2) Unlimited revisions
3) 24 hrs fast delivery 
4) Free business card and letterhead
5) Free transparent png file
6) Free source files (.PSD,AI,EPS,JPG)
7) Edit any of your 1 photo free

Reviews


socialworkerbe:2nd time I've used her! She's amazing!

farah_designer:Outstanding Experience!

tiborliktor:She absolutely felt what I was looking for. This delivery is more than perfect, I'M astonished, seriously

farah_designer:Many Thanks for your kind attitude :)

nami2418:Farah always does a phenomenal Job, always!


No comments:

Post a Comment