Friday, June 22, 2018

I will do 2 awesome logo design in 24 hours or less

I will do 2 awesome logo design in 24 hours or less












About:

Hi fiverr community, 

 Welcome to my WATERCOLOR LOGO gig

I am a full time professional graphic designer. I have outstanding experience to create minimal logo design for your business. I work with all my passion and determination until my buyers are satisfied with their final product.

  What can you expect from me?

Deliver in 24 hours or quick time.
A Professional logo in High Resolution JPG PNG format.
Friendly Customer Service.
100% customer satisfaction.
100% Money Back Guaranteed.
Free  Revisions.

 - and you can add the gig extras if you want..
 - and I will gladly accept tips for a work well done!

 Contact me now to discuss your project details and organize a custom quote!!!

Regards,
Adiale_design

Reviews


skyesalley:It was great working with Adiale. She was prompt in responding to requests. She has a lot of talent with her work. Very happy with it all and I will plan on using her in the future and recommending her to my colleagues for sure! Thanks a bunch :)

woman_34:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

motanache:Fast, efficient, great logos!

adiale_design:Excellent buyer

tangeholt:Adiale was very responsive and pleasant to deal with!


No comments:

Post a Comment