Wednesday, August 22, 2018

I will do a signature hand drawn logo design

I will do a signature hand drawn logo design












About:

Hi, I'm Johnny, full time logo designer from Italy.
More than 600 outstanding reviews from my clients are proof of my reliability.

** IMPORTANT: contact me to discuss your project before placing any order (no purchase necessary ;) **

I'm here to help your brand stand out from the crowd and I won't let you go until you're fully satisfied ;)
My idea of logo is simple: cleaneye catching and straight to the point.

Logo design is a beautiful and challenging process that require patienceexperience and passion. This is exactly what you can expect from me.

I can't wait to work with you.
Johnny

Reviews


biancawillshire:Absolutely loved working with Johnny. Easy, efficient, completely understood the brief and delivered an awesome logo. Thanks!

aura_agency:You're welcome!

lifeofchique:Johnny is amazing. He did a very good job!! I'm happy with the logo, thanks Johnny!

aura_agency:You're very welcome

benitogaribay:not exactly what I was looking for, but the work is there. I really like the detailing in the letters making it seem as if written by paintbrush strokes ! amazing seller and great communication, would definitely come back again


No comments:

Post a Comment