Wednesday, August 22, 2018

I will design 3 modern minimalist logo with free source file

I will design 3 modern minimalist logo with free source file












About:

♛ 3+ Years on Fiverr ♛TRUSTWORTHY SELLER ♛ | Best Quality Logo on Fiverr | 5K+ Happy buyers Worldwide

I'll design an Outstanding LOGO with my creativity and skills and will deliver Vector (Ai and EPS), JPEG and transparent PNG files.

✔ GetORIGINAL Logoconcepts for your websites/business/product/service!
✔ My Designs areUnique
✔VIP customer support

Portfolio Link:https://www.flickr.com/photos/designpalace/sets/72157677326925866

Nothing can Beat the Experience and so I request you to Check out my portfolio gallery and Client's feedback, and be assured

Your reasons to trust me and benefits you will have:·

·Less than 1 Hour Response Time

·TOP NOTCH Qualityandguarantee of100% Satisfaction

·Unlimited Revisions (until you're fully satisfied)

·Express Delivery of less than 24 Hrs


Professional Logo|Modern|Minimalist|Text|Vintage|Badge|Hand drawn|Feminine|Signature| Custom Logo Design I Mascot amp; Many more

I am available to work on your project immediately except Sunday !

Reviews


angbarjoe:Design Palace, just does the project with quality, professionalism and on time. Thank you your designs please me so much...

design_palace:Thanks a lot. it was pleasure to work with you.

lasvegashookups:I'm always very impressed every single time she does a logo for me. Thank you for the great work!

design_palace:Thanks a lot. it was pleasure to work with you.

lasvegashookups:Amazing work! Always the best logos! Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment