Saturday, August 25, 2018

I will create a minimalist logo design based on your needs

I will create a minimalist logo design based on your needs












About:

Do you want to discover the beauty of minimalistic logo designs? I am here to help.

I believe that simplicity is a key for long-lasting designs. A minimalist design can immediately get customers attention and it's easy to remember. It doesn't matter if you need a new brand identity or you are building a company from scratch. I am open to any interesting projects. Let's work together!

These are the main elements which every logo should have:

Simple lines and design
No colour transitions
Must work in black and white
Easy to remember

Process:

1) Communication - You have to tell me your vision
2) Concept - I will create concepts for your logo
3) Selection - You will choose a design you like the most
4) Final - I deliver a logo with all requirements

If you have any questions, please feel free to send me a message.

Regards,
Filip Stary
Creative Designer

Reviews


crypto99:Really good, I'll hire him again

jasonjihoseo:Trendy designer

fstary:Great cooperative.

ftohme:We needed a logo/favicon for our business. Fstary first sent us concepts to choose from, applied our feedback and then delivered the final version in various formats. We are happy with the result.

lande3389:Top notch!


No comments:

Post a Comment