Saturday, August 25, 2018

I will illustrate a hand drawn logo

I will illustrate a hand drawn logo












About:

Welcome to my gig!

I will make original hand drawn, black ink logo for your business or product.

Note that I might be late with delivery due to the number of revisions and number of orders I do. I don't submit the work unless I'm perfectly happy with it, so if you are in a hurry let me know  :)  

Basic package includes a VERY SIMPLE black and white logo, no revisions, so be sure you explained the logo well. You can buy additional services in the extras section if needed (additional revision, vector file, colour, social media kit, badge..)

Standard package includes a fully developed complex logo with unlimited revisions. You get a coloured and a black and white versions. You can buy additional services in the extras section ( badge, social media kit, 5 icons...)

Premium package includes a Standard package + a version in a custom badge+ 5 icons + social media kit

 
 











Reviews


andreamollicone:The seller went above and beyond to be sure I got what I wanted.

esther_design:Thank you so much!

blackvelvetor:Highly recommended!

esther_design:thank you!!!

tomparry479:An incredibly talented artist and a true professional. She is quick to communicate and her work is better than hoped for, The truth to the matter though is that special, individual and genuine artistic work cannot be rushed. There are short cuts in life and the customer will usually be aware of this in the final product. Be pateint it is worth it.


No comments:

Post a Comment