Wednesday, August 22, 2018

I will design a 2d 3d creative logo

I will design a 2d 3d creative logo












About:

I will design high quality, professional logo. For $20 you will get 24 hours fast turnaroud time 2000x3000 DPI.

2 variations.

Unlimited revisions, a satisfaction guarantee. I will deliver to you a fully creative logo for your business in short time. 100% original.

I don't use templates or clip art. 

IN MY GIG: 
* A professional logo design using the very latest techniques and software. 
* Quality customer service and communication at all times.
* Fantastic value for money.
- Easy and fast to communicate.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee.
- Unrushed service where quality comes first.
- 100% refund policy if you are not happy.
- Professionalism and highest quality work.

I only provide original quality logo design. No clip art.
   
NOTE: you will get only one design in usable format on finalization in basic package.

Reviews


jaronjohnson4:Hi, please could you send me the png file. thank you

benjaminjaye:Totally followed through for me

juliana_alves:Outstanding Experience!

jisoonp:I like the design

tats07:I thought it was going to be great but the order was marked as complete during correspondence leaving me with half an order. I have messaged my seller more than 5 times and have not received a response.\n$250 Australian dollars and no logo, totally devastated to say the least and I am unable to submit my email requesting refund.


No comments:

Post a Comment