Wednesday, August 22, 2018

I will design vector icon for you

I will design vector icon for you












About:

I will create a stylish vector illustration based on your ideas.
  
The illustration can be
  • a character or a mascot
  • single or a set of icons
  • a full illustrated scene in a more realistic or cartoonish style
  • typographic poster or text illustration

Use of file: You can use vector or illustration for Logo, Banners, Website, Social Media Networks or any printing


You will get following files.


1-  .ai file which is source vector file
2- .png file which is Transparent background at 300 DPI. (No BAckground)
3- .jpg file which is with white background at 300 DPI.
4-  Mock-up only on demand with an extra 5 Dollars.



Contact me before ordering, so that we can discuss the details and I can create you a custom offer.

Reviews


lulya2015:Two thumbs up! Well done!

hiraata:Thank you so much :D you just made all the wait worth while \u003c3

jamesbolton:Great work. Responsive with communication, and liked the concept sketch prior to order.

hiraata:Great buyer with clear instructions about his project :)

be5abii:This is the second time I have worked with her creating vectors and cropping and wording some other images I had. It was a great experience with her. She created everything how I wanted and she went above and beyond even after the order was completed to add something to the pictures I needed added. She is really nice. Man I would totally recommend.


No comments:

Post a Comment