Thursday, August 23, 2018

I will do creative entrepreneur logo

I will do creative entrepreneur logo












About:

Brands that tell a story stand out and one of the most elegant ways to encapsulate a story (or hidden message) is by including a character (human or animal) in your logo that speaks to your target audience. Famous examples of character logos include Versace, KFC, Lacoste, Wendy's, Pringles etc. The character will give your brand a unique place inside your niche and help you stand out from your competitors. 


The special character element will be hand drawn by me in line with your instructions to convey a particular aspect of your brand such as trust, creativity, joy, dedication, passion/precision/attention to detail, drive, talent, professionalism, tradition (family businesses) etc.


For the bigger packages, you will be able to get logo variations, a submark, a branding board, stationary (business card and letterhead) and social media kit.


Important note: please understand that the gig doesn't include a portrait design. The character is symbolic, and although you can give instructions in general terms (female/male, head shot full body, hair color, etc) I do not draw portraits of real people from photo, so please do NOT send me photos of yourself or friends.

Reviews


avalain_sk:The best she totally gets it and deliver is exactly what you’re looking for every time love her work.

lamberti:Thank you so much!

austinbreasy:Lamberti thank you so much! She did a phenomenal job talking with me and getting me the perfect logo, 10/10 would recommend!! :D

lamberti:Thank you so much. I really appreciate you keep buying from me!

natashabarnes55:Absolutely perfect design! Love it thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment