Thursday, August 23, 2018

I will do professional logo design

I will do professional logo design












About:

My Portfolio: 
https://www.flickr.com/photos/pixel_logo/albums/72157687612597406


Hi,

If you are looking for a logo that displays quality as well as simplicity in design, then you have come to the right place. I believe that a logo should be simple but at the same time be meaningful. 

The packages that I offer have a number of unique logo concepts. You may select the package that suits you well or just send me a message for a custom package. On placing the order, you will be asked a set of questions based on which the logo will be designed. Please answer them as detailed as possible as this will be reflected in the design.  Based on your review the delivered design will be modified to perfection!

Together we can design your perfect logo!

I can also help you out with the stationary package for your brand!

A kind note: 

- My designs are minimalistic, modern and abstract. I do not work with mascots, artworks, hand drawn sketches or complex illustrations. As said earlier, I believe in simplicity.

- I highly recommend you to opt for the vector source files. It's a lifesaver and will help you out with your future edits.

Thanks

Best Regards,
Sam



Reviews


srlepz:I would recommend this gig to whoever is looking for a professional corporate, meaningful logo. pixel_logo is very good at vectorization. \nHowever, some aspects of the conceptualization left a little to be desired.\nA good gig however.

pixel_logo:Honestly, I am pretty disappointed by the final review/rating provided! The order was a clever concept which I do not provide for a basic package. I have tried my best to help the client and have tired my best to communicate if there are any revisions required. A disappointing experience for me!

jaydogz:seller worked very well with that sketched logo, and allowed room for revisions!\n\nWould definitely recommend.

pixel_logo:Thank you so much!! All the best!

aalkhame:Helpful and and well collaborated


No comments:

Post a Comment