Tuesday, August 21, 2018

I will design professional business logo with free source file

I will design professional business logo with free source file












About:

I will design professional business logo, Flyers, Brochures and business cards designs with different variations according to your requirements and provide you with unlimited revisions.

✔ Unique logo concepts in HIGH RESOLUTION (2500*2500 px) 300 dpi Or depends on your preferred size as well.
✔ You can have Files . AI, EPS, PSD, SVG, GIF, PDF.
✔ Quality Customer Service and communication.
✔ You can have full COPYRIGHTS and 3D MOCK UP on the logo that I will produce for you.
✔ 100% satisfaction Guaranteed or your MONEY BACK !
✔ On Time Delivery

We will be very creative with our ideas. i hope you would give us a chance to amaze you with our creativity.

Anything else you want to discuss me just send me a message I am here to help you instantly .

Thank You very much !!!

Reviews


ashwhite510:Sophia did such a great job. I had no idea of a concept and she created one for me. I'm more than pleased and the process was seamless. I will be using her services again.

sophia1996:They needed a logo for their Travel company and literally it was an amazing project although there was a good communication held between us.

infinihair:Sophia did a great job on my logo.

sophia1996:It was really my pleasure doing work for them. Thank you

see_peters1:Responded very quickly and was open to suggestions.


No comments:

Post a Comment