Tuesday, August 21, 2018

I will design a beautiful logo with an illustration

I will design a beautiful logo with an illustration












About:

Need a minimalistic but professional logo with a hand drawn quality?
Using one simple icon, figure or object as the center piece of the logo we will create something totally unique and eye catching for you! 

Please message me before ordering to discuss full logo development packages- concepts, vectorization, colors, text, etc. OR take a look at my 3 levels of logo development packages!

Basic gig includes: 1 raw pencil sketch of 1 object. 

Reviews


w1llywonka:This is the 3rd time I've worked with chloezola526 and I LOVE her work! She's designed all the logos for our annual events and to have the beautiful continuity of her style flowing through each new iteration is wonderful! \n\nChloe, you better stay here on Fiverr forever, because you're our go-to gal for this annual event! :)

chloezola526:Outstanding Experience!

skincaresophia:Second time coming back so quick after Chloe’s great services! She is the best!!

coadyferguson:paid alot for what i feel was minimal efforts

skincaresophia:So close to perfect, it’s ridiculous! I appreciate that she took her time. Can’t wait to work with her again in the future! THANK YOU, CHLOE!!! \nI am grateful for her patience with me as well lol!


No comments:

Post a Comment