Friday, August 24, 2018

I will design a killer logo

I will design a killer logo












About:

You're very welcome to this LEGENDARY GIG.


I am a step above the other Fiverr sellers! Order NOW to receive a KILLER LOGO for your website, company or business: your logo will be specifically designed from scratch to meet your needs and stand out from the others.

Why choose this Gig to design your new logo:


  1. My Fiverr story: http://bit.ly/2p4tiPw
  2. OFFICIAL FIVERR AMBASSADOR
  3. SUPER SELLER on Fiverr
  4. TOP RATED SELLER on Fiverr
  5. EXPERT LOGO DESIGNER
  6. SINCE 2011 on Fiverr
  7. 6000+ REAL satisfied customers on Fiverr

My working philosophy is simple: Quality Over Quantity!

If you're looking for an effective logo you're in the right place. Take a look at the VIDEO PORTFOLIO above and choose your PACKAGE, I'm here on Fiverr to design YOUR NEXT LOGO!


NOTE: I don't draw cartoon characters. My graphic design style is creative and clean, with simple shapes which will make your logo unique and eye-catching.

Reviews


krobbett:Really pleased with the design. Very professional in every respect and great with communication. Will definitely use again.

logo_business:krobbett is a new buyer with a great attitude. I hope to have him in my list of repeat customers to design other cool logos. Thanks so much for ordering!

proctorco:Great, keep up the good work.

logo_business:An amazing repeat customer:) Thanks so much for ordering.

proctorco:Second logo, does great work.


No comments:

Post a Comment