Friday, August 24, 2018

I will create wow hand drawn logo

I will create wow hand drawn logo












About:

Welcome,
I'll make create WOW and professional hand drawn logo (allows you to increase size of logo without losing the quality in vector file )

What you will get:
  • Custom Hand Drawn Logo Design
  • 100% Vector File
  • High Resolution JPEG / PNG file
  • Source File FULLY editable files where colors and text can be updated.
  • 3D Mockup Logo
  • Fast Respon and Friendly
  • Provide Unlimited Revisions
  • 100% satisfaction and money back guarantee


My design style
- Hand drawn, wow, clean and professional

So, please help me to help you :)

always welcome CONTACT ME before ordering.

Regards,Christ

Reviews


shockwave81:Great! Made revisions as requested. Happy with the result. Thank you.

christ_desmon:Thank You for the project.

heltudeihampen:Looks good. Just what I needed!

christ_desmon:Love the project, Thank you.

dwayman:Really happy with the design, and really fast delivery, thank you Christ_Desmon!


No comments:

Post a Comment