Friday, August 24, 2018

I will design awesome logo for you

I will design awesome logo for you












About:

Hello,

I'm a Professional Awesome Logo Designer with 5+ years of experience.


I create them in my own style, Awesome, Modern, Unique, Professional and minimal are my kind. So NO caricature, 3D or complex illustration.

My main professional objective is to create logical and simple, but very catchy Awesome design, which are over remembered. My experience in designing includes designing logos, banners, flyer's, facebook cover pictures, icons and other graphics.

I like to deliver the projects on time and with the suitable budget so any people can have a great logo at good prices.


Why will you choose my gig? 

  1.  A Creative person on Fiverr.
  2. Clear communication throughout.
  3. Professional HD Awesome logo design.
  4. Highly Recommend by the most buyer.
  5. All final file formats (Source, PDF, JPG / PNG) + Color Codes.
  6. Continue support after the delivery of final product.

  • I don't use pre-made images or template, I create them from scratch to match perfectly your business and to make it unique.

Order now to get your work as needed done or contact me if you have any questions.

Thank You



Reviews


nycwraps:excellent

mdzahed11:Very good buyer. Ovarall Outstanding experience... Thank you.

chriss2310:Perty Nice

mdzahed11:Very friendly and excellent buyer. Thanks again.

chriss2310:awesome job.


No comments:

Post a Comment