Tuesday, August 21, 2018

I will be your signature logo designer

I will be your signature logo designer












About:

I can design your business logos that will be more beautiful than your expectations. Logo can be signature logo or symbolic logo or whatever you ask for :)

Reviews


drdlokdsp4rtn:Shazza was amazing, very patient with me! after 13 redesigns she work very hard and every draft was great! we got there in the end and am very happy with the results!

shiza44:Amazing Experience. Thank you so much. :)

stugzoid:Shiza allowed me to amend my signature logo a few times until we got it just right.

shiza44:Awesome Experience. Thank you so much. :)

cpilld:She was very responsive, patient and professional. After many revisions, we got exactly what we wanted. Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment