Tuesday, August 21, 2018

I will design a unique eye catching logo design

I will design a unique eye catching logo design












About:

Hi,

Welcome to my GIG!

My logo Designs are perfect for your business, project, product, studio, company, website, hipster idea, t-shirt and much more! 
             
  ##100% Money back guarantee if you are not satisfied.##

Provide in $15:-     

  1. 1 Original  Logo Concept
  2. 6 Revision
  3. JPG+Transparent +3D Mockup+High Resolution 300 DPI 

Provide in $25:-

  • 3 Original Logo Concept
  • Unlimited Revision
  • JPG+Transparent +3D Mockup+High Resolution 300 DPi+Source file+Editable VECTOR file!

  • Provide in $70:-  

  • 4 Original Logo Concept
  • Unlimited Revision
  • JPG+Transparent +3D Mockup+High Resolution 300 DPi+Source file with Editable VECTOR file!+PDF+PSD+Stationery Design

  • So, Press the order button now to get yours.

    I recommend the Standard and Premium Package with Vector Source File! 

    [#Creative #unique #minimal #simple #perfect #modern #classic #eye catching #professional #clean #logos #badges #labels  #classiness #design #graphic #website logo]

    Reviews


    elshumba:Excellent

    creativemelon:Thanks a lot!

    casunshine:He is the best and has a lot of patience for customer like me who has gone back and forth many times, not knowing for sure what I really wanted. I love his design. Thank you so much for your hard work. I really appreciate it :-) Definitely recommended!!

    creativemelon:Great buyer!

    fairpkv:Very good work. I’m glad to find this professional.


    No comments:

    Post a Comment