Friday, August 24, 2018

I will make you a watercolor logo

I will make you a watercolor logo












About:

Hi, in this gig I can offer you a hand painted logo design in my style.

For $20 I offer you:
High quality logo
Transparent background

Take a look at my samples and if you think it fits your business I will gladly design a unique logo for you.

If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact me.

Reviews


elisamout:Stevanivkovic create a perfect logo for me! \nHe is always willing and he helps me in every moment. He creates exactly what I have in mind.\nHighly recommended!

stevanzivkovic:Thank you!

kathyfriedman:he grabbed the mission exactly\n

stevanzivkovic:Thank you!

zhunami:The logo is exactly what I wanted it to be. Thank you so much for your amazing work. I highly recommend the seller! Communication was great and the result is perfect. I love it.


No comments:

Post a Comment