Friday, August 24, 2018

I will provide the best results.

I will provide the best results.












About:

Hello, welcome you to my gig!!!
I've been working as a professional for the last decade. I am a pro designer of print, multi-media, 3 D modeling, illustration, social media, advertising, Visual arts and photography. My specialty is Professional Logo design and cartoon illustration.
With your unique ideas and my creativity I will provide the best results.
(Dip in Multimedia, Dip in Desktop publishing, Dip in Visual arts)
Thanks,
Sam

Portfolio
www.flickr.com/people/milangasam

My design service includes,
  • Money Back guarantee.
  • 24/7 Service.
  • Quality and professional work.
  • Unlimited revisions.
  • Unique designs.
  • Personal care.
  • JPEG,PNG,PSD,PDF,EPS,Ai files.
  • 2000x2000px High quality work.
  • 3D mockups.
  • Source files.

I provide,
Logo, Flyer, Broucher, Poster, web banner, fb ads, ios/android icons, T-shirts, business cards, mascots, 3D modeling, Package design, cover pages, illustrations, caricatures, cartoon, characters,  and any design services you wish.

Why choose Me?
  • Top Rated Seller
  • Over a decade of experience
  • Fast Delivery 
  • Excellent Communication
  • Creative and Original

Recommendation
Secondary logo, Event logo, T shirt, cap, embroidery

www.flickr.com/people/milangasam
Mr. Sam

Reviews


alignsolutions:It took a few tries, but he stuck around, didn't give up, and delivered exactly what he was hired to do; an amazing logo!

milanga:Thank you very much for the awesome review. Clients' satisfaction is my top priority. Always looking forward to provide the best results.

rohannsmith:After some back and forth the seller managed to get the logo good. \nWell done.

milanga:Thank you very much for the awesome review. Clients' satisfaction is my top priority. Always looking forward to provide the best results.

livefreerg:Amazing work. Did exactly what I described to him. Perfect in every detail. I will be using milanga again for future work!


No comments:

Post a Comment