Wednesday, August 22, 2018

I will create professional logo design for your website

I will create professional logo design for your website












About:

Hi! My name is Zain Saleem and I am a Graphic designer.  I have experience in branding, web design, and typography and am very passionate about what I do. 

Choosing this Gig means we will be working together on creating the best brand for you! Based on your notes you will receive a short presentation showing you possible directions for your brand. Here, we will start with logo concepts and style swhich suit for you. During the process, you will receive hand draw logos, and the one you choose will be your fully vectorized and professional logo.

You can also consider the standard package which contains basic branding materials like: 
  • business cards 
  • letterhead
  • envelope 

Or, the full package:
 
  • business cards
  • letterhead
  • envelope 
  • simple web
  • branding book

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment