Wednesday, August 22, 2018

I will design a professional hebrew logo

I will design a professional hebrew logo












About:

you can check my work portfolio on  https://www.flickr.com/photos/mary_00/

Are you looking for a professional Hebrew logo for your website, print or something else? Then look no further!

Are you looking for a unique,creative and professional logo for your website, print or something else? Then look no further!

Welcome to my UNIQUE gig, We believe that professional looking designs always requires time, we are a group of 3 graphics designers team working for 5 years to serve you.

Service description :

  • Provide 300 ppi vector graphics (highest quality retina version)
  • Transparent Logo (fit for websites)
  • Highest quality JPEG
  • Free revisions.
  • One month after sale service.
  • Fully customized work.
  • Excellent communication.
  • 24/7 Service.
  • Money back guarantee if didn't like the design. 


IMPORTANT   :
For $20 Basic Gig package you will receive your LOGO  in a good quality JPG,PNG files.( Any additional file as  AI, PSD etc and all editable you have to purchase,see GIG EXTRAS.that's why i highly recommend you to check my Recommended and VIP packages for VIP support and all files for your logo)


If you have any questions or queries then please feel free to ask me before ordering and we will be happy to help.

Reviews


cath990:Mary has outstanding customer service. She worked quickly, efficiently and kept going until she produced exactly what I needed. I will definitely work with Mary again. Thanks so much!!

mary00:thank you! you are the the best :)

meirzed:Mary was very attentive to my needs and worked at high speed, did not rest until he brought a final product that was exactly what I wanted\nIt is highly recommended

mary00:thank you! it was wonderful experience and the buyer was amazing. I really enjoyed the job.

liortaib:always a plasure working with mary


No comments:

Post a Comment