Thursday, January 25, 2018

I will design creative logo for you in 12 hours

I will design creative logo for you in 12 hours












About:

i will design Simple and minimalist logos which will have great impact on your business . it will be easier for your clients to find you

 BASIC STANDARD AND PRO PACKAGES to choose from

 Unique minimalist logos

 Original Concepts

 Fluent Communication

 Source and Vector files 

 300 dpi files.

 You have to add gig extras to own all the rights to your new logo

 NOTE: Source Files will be provided for the FINAL CHOSEN logo
 

 KINDLY check EXTRAS before placing the order 

 Just click it and order my GIG now

 if you need any help contact me in inbox

Reviews


mariamaguinea:Aness is a good listener, he was really attentive to my expectations ! I am really happy with my logo and I definitely recommand it.

aness_khann:Outstanding Experience!

nickprendergast:Great work.

aness_khann:Outstanding Experience!

karlosblanka:Fast response!


No comments:

Post a Comment