Wednesday, January 31, 2018

I will digitize your logo into embroidery format

I will digitize your logo into embroidery format












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">I have 5 years practical experience in embroidery design . Working experience with world best buyers like Nike , Adidas , Reebok , Puma , etc . I have keen knowledge about lofted , Puff , Chain , Flat & applique embroidery digitizing . I should be try to deliver your order in time . Quality guaranteed - you will not pay if you are not satisfied . Pls contact me if there is a problem or need edit . Most problem can be resolved .

Reviews


brobert7:Everything was excellent!!!!!!!

tanjila:Thank you so much ,

kazary42:Fast delivery, high quality as always. Thanks!

tanjila:Many thanks for comments .

camaro67:thank you


No comments:

Post a Comment