Tuesday, January 30, 2018

I will design your brand identity in feminine style

I will design your brand identity in feminine style












About:

I am a professional logo designer who has designed brands for over 1000s of local and fiverr clients who is an expert in creating brands that help your business appear professional, visually appealing and most importantly, convey effectively your company's ethos and values to your target market.

here you can see my work

Portfolio link: https://www.flickr.com/photos/style_tycoon/

Get your Feminine design with in a few hours with the following features:

  • 3, 4, or 5 UNIQUE designs with Unlimited Revisions 
  • No stock images
  • Quickest turn around time
  • Amazing and Respectful communications
  • Design includes all requirements from Buyer
  • Fantastic value for money
  • Any file and format you require ( SEE GIG EXTRAS )


so ORDER NOW to see wonderful results

Note: 
2,3 or 5 logo design means that you'll get that number of initial concepts in first delivery and then i will put more 1 by 1 and give you unlimited revisions if you don't like the first draft. Brand identity is always one. so the approved logo will be one. in case you like more than 1 submission you can ask to take them all but this gig will be upto approval of 1 logo for 1 brand.

Reviews


susansjewels550:Seller was amazing. She was very fast in delivering the revised work and was willing to work with me in the process of creating the perfect logo through multiple revisions. I would highly recommend and I will definitely use her in the future.

style_tycoon:Outstanding Experience!

najjeehighsmith:she delivered exactly what I had In mind I recommend her

style_tycoon:Outstanding Experience!

chloecorrica:Hey I loved all images! Truly talented thank you


No comments:

Post a Comment