Wednesday, January 31, 2018

I will design your professional 3d logo

I will design your professional 3d logo












About:

Hello,

I will give you an professional and attractive 3D logo , You need a creative that speaks the voice of your company, you should definitely check out my Gig deals.
I Will provide you Qualitative designs .

I Will Provide You :

  • Any type of Creative and Or Professional
  • Unique Professional 3d logo
  • Creativity in  Design
  • High quality and Printable files
  • Transparent
  • Flat logos

Format that are often used and other formats are given to you on demand.

  • Jpeg
  • Png
  • AI
  • Any type of format

Need Sample before the Order (If you think Design is Complex) Ask me 
Contact me for any Question or Order on the Gig.


NOTE : I will give you just 3D MOCKUP with JPG and i'll not give you 3D MODULE, 3D LOGO and 3D SOURCE FILES.

Reviews


solomondavid738:Excellent work

stevenmitche239:Hadiqqa was a pleasure to work with. I was confused about the process and was very happy with the explanation and help throughout the process. The logo is beautiful!

gregbeemee:good designer, sharp and on point. easy to work with and also replies back quick and delivers quick too. will recommend to anyone for her services.

buzzmuff:Great Value, Quick Service, Very responsive. would hire for small business, not sure if it's cooperate quality, but it's def good enough for small business. thanks for the great work!

hadiqqa:Nice pleasure


No comments:

Post a Comment