Wednesday, January 31, 2018

I will design a professional logo for your business

I will design a professional logo for your business












About:

I will design a Professional LOGO for your business for only $10.


Promote your business, product, website, or whatever you want with a professional logo!


For the basic package I will provide the JPEG (5000x3000px) file, plus the PNG file with a transparent background.


The revisions can be made as long as the order is active. Afterwards, for additional changes I will charge extra.


I will consider your creative brief and come up with 1 concept. I will send you the initial design, and I will ask for your feedback to make the design even better.

For the PLATINUM package: You have to choose 1 version from those 2 which are included in the gig. Based on the one you like, we will continue with the changes or we will complete the project with the final files.


  1. What name do you want in your logo?
  2. Would you like to add a tagline in your logo?
  3. Tell us about your business. What do you do? What industry is your business in?
  4. Are there any specific colors you'd like to use in your logo design? 
  5. You have to provide me your initial direction or creative brief. 

I guarantee you’ll love your logo, or I will make it right. 

Please check the FAQ section as well.

Reviews


cmb268:Easy and fast service. Well done.

callykushmer:Quick turnaround, clear communication. Excellent service.

cosminmala:Thank you very much!! Great customer!

questioneer:Cosmin delivered as promised. Fast quality service. Performed revisions in an extremely prompt manner!

cosminmala:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment