Wednesday, January 31, 2018

I will create an eye catching logo in 24 hours

I will create an eye catching logo in 24 hours












About:

 Hi,
I have a lot of experience in Graphics and designing.I will design two outstanding logo for your business or website within 24 hours.         
     I am here to help you ! If you pick me as your designer you don't have to be worried about your logo. you pick the right one 
                     
 
What you will receive for $5:  
  
    1) 100% creative and unique based on your style and requirements
   
    2) Fast and Pleasant service
   
    3) All Source Files ( AI, EPS, PSD, PNG, PDF ).
    
    4) Friendly Services.

    5) Unlimited revisions until your satisfaction

    6) 100% Money Back Guarantee
About me :

   I’m an expert in all kinds of designing: logos , banners, business cards, Signatures,Flyers, Posters etc

   Feel free to order me     
  
                        (ANNA)

Reviews


rpmmeca:good job well done

anna_na:Outstanding Experience!

olaza111:Good and professional work :-)

anna_na:Outstanding Experience!

baron330:greaattt job


No comments:

Post a Comment