Tuesday, January 30, 2018

I will design a minimalist logo for your business

I will design a minimalist logo for your business












About:

js-gig-main-desc has-border">welcome to my logo design gig.

A typeface can make or break brands !

Do you know a font speaks ?
its a face of your business, its an identity,  it is YOU.. 

MUST KNOW BEFORE YOU ORDER 

NAME The 'NAME' of your company or brand is a RAW material for logo design, There is no point in expecting creative job unless your name is creative.  

ICON / GRAPHIC / SYMBOL: Don't just say 'I like an apple icon'.. it depends on how you promote the brand.  99.9% will  create only text logos (wordmarks).  because it will be Unique. I will design the TEXT & GRAPHIC integration. as per the request.

My creative services draw on an experience gained over 11 years working in the Advertising Agency in India. Over this time I've built up a knack for producing creatively original and professional work. 


NOTE: I AM NOT A CARTOONIST OR CARICATURE ARTIST, SO PLEASE DO NOT ORDER FOR CUSTOM CARICATURES OR CARTOON CHARACTERS

my portfolio before you order: http://flic.kr/s/aHsjDRcLJ5

Reviews


playmaker5203:good delivery

kurtishagen:Awesome work, very professional and courteous.

kanefitzpatrick:Working with LogosKing has been excellent! The work he did matched precisely to what I tried to describe when making my order and then helping me to finish off the work they did an amazing job!\nI will be using LogosKing for future design work for sure because I already feel as though I can trust them highly!

robyneroveccio:Logos King is my go to designer. This is my 4th time working with him and he is excellent! Highly recommend!

gtnevada:Did an amazing logo design. Communication, delivery time, and execution were A1.


No comments:

Post a Comment