Wednesday, January 31, 2018

I will design luxury fashion logo with unlimited revisions

I will design luxury fashion logo with unlimited revisions












About:

Welcome to my GIG

In this gig i will make for you a professional modern logo based on my experience in graphic design.I will combine your initials letters of your name or for your company in a very eye catching way and make your mark look very professional and service with unmatched quality and outstanding delivery time. I work with all my passion and determination until my buyers are satisfied  with their final product.

I recommend getting the vector files so you have the source files to edit the design (size, color, enlarge,never lose quality) Most printing places/designers ask for these files.

Check my portfolio here:
- https://goo.gl/xHwP1v

If you need anymore information about this Gig don't hesitate to contact me Thank you :)

Go ahead Order Now

Reviews


twanica:Working with Rosiana was a great experience. She created my logo, FB banner, and business cards. She is professional, detailed, very easy to work with, delivers quality work on time, and very affordable for a startup budget!

petursteinn:communication was great, fast responses, fast delivery and good quality 10/10 Would buy again. Recomended

triforcemedia:she's a pro!

rosiana099:Thank you :) .. I hope to get another project from you soon :)

greydynasty:Rosiana099 did an excellent job delivering on the job in record time, always responsive and always delivering earlier than expected. I'll definitely be ordering again.


1 comment:

  1. Thanks a lot for sharing this amazing knowledge with us. This site is fantastic. I always find great knowledge from it. Luxurious Brand Experiences

    ReplyDelete