Wednesday, January 31, 2018

I will do minimal creative logo design

I will do minimal creative logo design












About:

Hello there ,
I offer simple, minimal 
fresh, creative, unique, custom, professional, clean and minimal style logo design for your brand. A style which looks good to eyes and with easily readable texts.

I strongly believe that i am creative, innovative happy people who love creating Graphics that astound people. we don't do complex graphics logo. 

All Concepts are always 100% original and customized to according to YOUR needs and style preferences.

You will get from this gig:
- Expert designer for your brand.
- High-Resolution JPEG,PNG
- Minimal Original and Unique concepts.
- 100% satisfaction.
- Full refund if you don't like the results.

  • I can also help you in designing Business card, Letterhead, full stationary, Social Kit  according to your requirement.
  • For Portfolio   "    https://goo.gl/AS4d4K   "

Kindly note we always try to deliver unique design but there are millions of designer out there designing logos for different brands and they can have the same concept.If you see anything like the logo I have made, please let me know, I will revise your design.It won't be any issue.OPEN STOCK IMAGES will be used according to demand and requirement.Thanks:)

Reviews


sdrobinson:Very responsive and detail oriented. I know where to go if I ever need a logo!

jaydreams:Excellent work!

marnew27:It was great! Timely and high quality results.

original_brand:Outstanding Experience!

northoptimize:This was unbelievably easy and the design concepts were all very high quality!


No comments:

Post a Comment