Wednesday, January 31, 2018

I will do 3 minimalist logo design in 24 hours

I will do 3 minimalist logo design in 24 hours












About:

Welcome to My GIG. I'm here with 5+ years of intensive experience in Graphic Design with a diploma in visual arts.

Here are the details about my Packages,

BASIC PACKAGE

  • 3 Awesome Concept
  • High-Quality Jpeg & Transparency images
  • Unlimited revisions
  • 1-Day Delivery

STANDARD PACKAGE

  • 4 Awesome Concepts
  • Source files (AI,EPS,PDF,CDR)
  • Ultra High-Quality Jpeg+PNG Images (PNG=Transparency Images)
  • Priority Support
  • Unlimited revisions (Until you completely get satisfied)
  • 1 Year data Backup Security
  • 2 Days Delivery (Can be delivered within 1 day just check offer)

PREMIUM PACKAGE

  • 5 Outstanding Concepts
  • Business Card Design
  • Letterhead Design
  • Black / White Logo
  • Source file (AI,CDR,EPS,PDF+++)
  • Ready for print files 
  • Ultra High-Quality images & Transparency Images
  • VVIP Support
  • Unlimited Revisions (Until you completely get satisfied)
  • Life time Modifications
  • 2 Days Delivery
  • Lifetime Data Backup

NOTE:
    -     
This is my LOGO DESIGN gig, I also offer all kind of graphic design services like banners, business cards, Vector work, or promotional material so feel free to contact me to discuss more!

If you still have any question don't hesitate to contact me


AND DON'T FORGET I'M OFFERING YOU 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE 

Reviews


lukewilliams214:Very easy to work with and happy to make revisions.

madiha_turk:Outstanding Experience!

edub400:Fast turnaround

biofin:Good logo!

deedeebrown:Madiha_turk was easy to work with. She made all of my requested revisions and completed the work in a timely manner. As long as you give explicit instructions on what you want you should have a good experience working with her.


No comments:

Post a Comment