Wednesday, January 31, 2018

I will design professional logo design

I will design professional logo design












About:

WELCOME TO  OSCAR_REVIVE190

Hi!. I will design eye catching , professional  and branded designs  for your business , company , brand identity or any need..
Available formats:( JPEG, PNG,PSD Or Ai And EPS GIG EXTRA )! 

I will provide: 

  • 100% original vector logo, which is scalable to any size without any quality loss.
  • FULL logo pack including .ai, .png, .eps, .jpeg , .PDF. I will design a bespoke logo for your business. 
  • The logo pack will include a hi resolution vector picture, all the file formats you will need for print, editing and display purposes

  • multiple Revisions
  •  Professional and Fresh ideas.
  •  creative Designs.
  •  HIGH Resolutions 300 Dpi
  • Money Back Guaranty.

NOTE ::
Always use modification option if you need any change or modification ..

★★ Hearing from you would be an absolute pleasure,

Go ahead and ORDER NOW! ★★ 

Reviews


healbrooklyn:Wonderful experience. He delivered just what I asked for

oscar_revive190:outstanding experience

rodolfoclemente:The seller didn't provide the exact revisions needed.. it delays my project up to over 15 days... I will not recommend this service to anyone. The work is low quality.. He just merely, harvest low quality images on google without meaning to the design.. If you value your company and your money please don't order this service.. POOR SERVICE!!!

zachmein:went well working with him.

oscar_revive190:outstanding experience


No comments:

Post a Comment