Tuesday, January 30, 2018

I will do modern minimalist and luxury logo design

I will do modern minimalist and luxury logo design












About:

PLEASE CHECK - I am not offering cheap logo design or copying stock clip-art as do many of the other companies who provide poor quality logos for unrealistically cheap prices.

About my Gig! 
........................................... 
1. I am professional only logo designer and 9years experience on logo design. 
2. 100% recommended logo design gig. 
3. Quick turnaround logo design gig. 
4. 3 original and unique design concepts. 
5. Unlimited revisions until you are 100% happy. 
6. 100% original vector logo, without losing quality. 
 8. full money back refund if your project is not to your total satisfaction

I'm looking forward to work with you:)

Reviews


brendachu:Quality of work met with our expectation. Would recommend Emma's work to any business wishes to build up good images and brand logo. Money well spend!

artistic_:Thank you:)

jesso530:She definitely helped me achieve my goal.

artistic_:Thank you:)

artstuff1:She is nothing but professional!


No comments:

Post a Comment