Wednesday, January 31, 2018

I will design professional icon logo

I will design professional icon logo












About:

A Clean, Simple and Professional logo is all you need to get your business recognized.

For $5 I'll design 1 Simple and Professional Minimalist logo 
for your business.

I will carefully read your logo brief and craft AWESOME logo concepts.


What you will get in the BASIC PACKAGE: 

  • 1 Professional Logo design.
  • Free modifications for Satisfied Results.
  • High-resolution Transparent PNG file.
  • Fast Delivery.
  • Friendly customer support.
  • Full copyrights of your logo.

Quality and Customer Satisfaction is my top priority.

Don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.

So what are you waiting for? Order my gig now.

Sincerely,
Suhail

Reviews


unite2009:good service though we will not use final product. good ideas though.

suhailshaikh:Thank you.

abhishekmodi08:Awsm , Nice and very attractive Logo

suhailshaikh:Thank you, Sir.

ssa2035:Understood requirements and delivered quality work.


No comments:

Post a Comment