Wednesday, January 31, 2018

I will design 5 professional logo for your brand in 10 hrs

I will design 5 professional logo for your brand in 10 hrs












About:

Welcome to my Gig :)

I design Unique and Professional Logo according to your choice for your Business.

If you need a Brand new identity Logo for your business, product, blog, company, website or any other projects then you are at the right place.
Get Badge, Vintage, Retro logos with professional touch and creativity.

What i Require From You :-

a) Company Name
b) Slogan or Tagline
c) Font
d) Color
c) Sketch if available.

Social Media Kit:

a) FB Profile
b) FB Cover
c) Twitter Cover
d) IG Profile

Stationery Design:

a) Business Card
b) Letter Head
c) Envelope

Important:

  • All Files of One Logo will be provided.


100% Satisfaction or Money Back Guarantee.

If your order has been marked as complete before giving review and you still need any modification then let me know Please.

If you need a complex design please contact me before placing your order.

See Gig Extras for Additional Features.
Such as Copy Rights Satisfaction and Additional Logo. 


Anything else you want to discuss, just send me a message.I am here to help you instantly.


Thanks for taking time to view my profile.

Reviews


ichumane:Very fast delivery and response time. Patient and accommodating to make multiple revisions. Highly recommended, especially for those in urgent need.\nValue for money gig!

pschumi23:Excellent services, very happy to work with a PRO! Will use again.

aimeeerin:Thank you soo much

perrycomley:Nice work she gave me exactly what I asked for

aimeeerin:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment