Wednesday, January 31, 2018

I will do premium logo design within 24hrs

I will do premium logo design within 24hrs












About:

Hello Fiverr's

You'll get a professionally executed, eye-catching logo – one of THE best on Fiverr I dare say.
I'm offering you a truly consultative approach with unlimited concepts and revisions until your brand vision is complete. My goal is to create quality logos for my respective clients.

* Logos are made in Adobe Illustrator with vector way.
* I will start working asap on your project after placement of order.
* If you have any ideas, sketches, colour schemes etc. please do share with me. If you don’t have any specifications then don’t worry I will do it for you.
* After that, I will send design within 24 hours for the consideration and will do unlimited revisions until 100% satisfaction is achieved.

What you will get.....

  • Premium logo design 
  • Unlimited revisions
  • 100% vector logo - scaleable to any size
  • Quality customer service, extraordinary value for money
  • 24/7 Support
  • FULL logo pack including.AI, PNG, EPS, PDF, PSD etc.

Reviews


danika3030:It is simple, valuable, easy communication. He is here to deliver. Good gig!

judi789:Great Work! Thank you.

dale3214:Thanks for the great quality and speed of delivery!

dena4789:everything as promised

roberto279:Highly recommended! 100% satisfaction


No comments:

Post a Comment