Wednesday, January 31, 2018

I will design a professional unique logo

I will design a professional unique logo












About:

js-gig-main-desc has-border">

Hello dear Employers and welcome to my "Best Selling Gig"...

I can help you to make a 2D Flat, Modern, Vintage, Minimalist, Versatile, Fully Customized styles of your Logo for your Business or Company.

Why should you purchase this Gig?

  • Unique, Creative and Professional Designs

  • Get ORIGINAL Logo concepts for your websites/business/product

  • Less than an Hour Response Time

  • TOP NOTCH Quality 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed

  • Unlimited Revisions (until you are satisfied)

  • Swift and Reliable Friendly Communication

  • Express 24 Hours Delivery

  • 24/7 Customer Support

 

- Social Media Kit Included [ Adjustments of  your Logo to Fit with ]

 - FB Cover Size.

- Youtube Profile Pic / Banner Size.

- FacebookProfile Pic / Banner Size.

- Twitter Profile Pic / Banner Size.


NOTE - I do not create 3D / Mascot / Cartoon Logo xxx

Please check my Gig Extras before placing an order and send me a message if you have any questions or concerns. Thanks

I will look forward working with you. I am available 24/7

Reviews


besma900:Great design and good quality. We are very pleased with the service. Thank You

logobux:Outstanding Experience!

kristi4430:awesome work

logobux:Outstanding Experience!

lexy39:We needed a logo for our Video Animation Studio and this seller nailed it with his first draft. I thought the information we gave were vague but this seller delivered it exactly how we envisioned. Well worth they money. Cheers


No comments:

Post a Comment