Tuesday, January 30, 2018

I will do embroidery digitizing in 4 hours

I will do embroidery digitizing in 4 hours












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">

"My name is Audrey. Embroidery digitizing and Vector Tracing  is my Passion and Profession"

**12K+ Projects Completed ** 3Thousands+positive feedback's with 99%ratings
** 9% Recommended.

 I can provide your Quickest Turnaround 2-8 hours.

  • Any minor  revise /Edit 's absolutely  free .  
  •  I can provide popular format as EMB, DST, XXX, PDF, PES,CND, and more formats.(Please mention which format you need when place order ).

Will guarantee 100% you will have the best quality digitized embroidery designs.  I have over 18 years in embroidery and the last 16 years digitizing for customers WORLDWIDE!

Highly complex designs may incur an extra charge - message me prior if you are unsure.

NOTE: 

I will only digitize logo in to 5 Inches wide or height Max in this gig.

For bigger size check my extras.

Thank you 
With Loved Audrey

Reviews


hefe555:I HAD TO ORDER AGAIN SINCE THE TURN AROUND AND QUALITY CAME OUT AMAZING!

audreydigitizer:WONDERFUL !!!

elgozoman:Amazinnnggg like always!!!!

audreydigitizer:Always Welcome ...

carrottopdesign:Seller always does great work that sews out perfect every time.


1 comment: