Wednesday, January 31, 2018

I will design the fantastic logo for your business

I will design the fantastic logo for your business












About:

My name is Juan Carlos I am a graphic designer and illustrator, my best service create many logos with the highest quality and versatility, the designs are unique designed with sketching process.

If you are a person who values ​​a good design for the right price, you have come to the right place, I promise to give my best work, you will not regret having contacted me, 100% guaranteed, if the design does not like me I give him back his money.

MY RELATIONSHIP WITH THE CUSTOMERS IS:

-Good communication
-Delivery on time (At least one problem with my equipment)
-Respetuous with the client
-Friendly.

You can observe my other Gigs, I am very well appreciated by the team of fiverr and my clients, with more than 1500 sales (you can visit my profile to have more confidence in me)

IMPORTANT

The customer is asked to read in detail all the instructions and services offered in each package, so that there are no confusions and for you to value what package you are allowed to buy.

Happy day, afternoon at night :)

Reviews


gilmatorres:woow excellent,, i love your work friend,,,, i happy\n100% recomended

juancharles:Thanks!!!

dainebean:We worked with him in the past, he delivered quality. So we had him do a custom job that turned out great.

juancharles:Thanks my friend!!!!

gilmatorres:HI thank you very much, although I send an image of more, an image that is not mine hehe, excellent work Juan! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment