Wednesday, January 31, 2018

I will do business logo design

I will do business logo design












About:

★★★★★BEST QUALITY LOGO ON FIVERR★★★★★
★★★★★HAPPY CLIENTS WORLDWIDE★★★★★

----------------------------------------------------------------------

If you are looking to get Professional, Modern, Creative, Unique & Impressive LOGO for your Company, Business, Website, Product or Brand then congrats you've come to the right place.

I'm more than perfect designer for you if you are from one of these industries because I've developed a deep knowledge and expertise in these industries.

Why choose me?
✔ More than 6 years of working experience
✔ Expert in all mentioned industries
✔ Brilliant concepts(Ideas)
✔ Excellent Designs variety
✔ I DON'T use any clipart/stock vectors
✔ Unique, original & custom designs
✔ High quality vector designs
✔ Guaranteed to deliver on time
✔ 5 star service & support

Your designs will be created in Adobe Illustrator (.Ai) vector format,


Must See My logo Designs at:     https://flic.kr/s/aHskNsVAXV


The final package will include:


  1. Ai
  2. Eps
  3. Psd
  4. Transparent PNG(s)
  5. Jpeg
  6. Pdf
  7. Svg
  8. Social media files.
  9. other(Accoding to your Requirments)


★★★★★Hearing from you would be an absolute pleasure,
Go ahead and ORDER NOW! 
★★★★★

 


Reviews


wwjohnson:Very efficient, fast turnaround, good quality

batrasian:Thanks For our Kind tip

carlosregadas:Great work, overachieved my expectations!

batrasian:Thanks Alot

jkokoruda1:Never received the downloadable files for logo for my business. Only received a picture of logo.


No comments:

Post a Comment