Wednesday, January 31, 2018

I will provide 7 logo concepts with stationery design, social media kit, favicon.

I will provide 7 logo concepts with stationery design, social media kit, favicon.












About:

What you get with this gig

In order to start the logo design process, I always begin by asking you a few questions to ensure I can get an accurate idea of your business to create you concepts that are suitable.


*** No Clip Art. No Cookie Cutter Templates. We provide 100% original logo***
As a full-time graphic designer, I'm offering my creative logo design services on fiverr. I can produce your logo in any style.

What you will Get

? initial concepts 5
? Unlimited revisions of your chosen concept (out of the 5) until you are 100% happy
? FULL logo pack including .ai, .png, eps, .jpeg, PDF
? 5* customer service and communication at all times


It is very important that you provide me with as much information as you can on what you want to avoid disappointment 

Thank you and I look forward to working on your logo!


Thanks
Best Regards
ayishha

Reviews


blazujr:Great experience.

aiyshha:Outstanding Experience!

nidastone:great logos, very creative, easy communication! I recommend !

aiyshha:Outstanding Experience!

akcalar:very good work!


No comments:

Post a Comment