Wednesday, January 31, 2018

I will make real handwritten signature logo

I will make real handwritten signature logo












About:

js-gig-main-desc has-border">Please read all the description

I'm Albano.

After working locally for many years with a passion, for great projects, I decided to share this passion with you! I opened this professional gig for real hand drawn logos which is my biggest passion and as others say my "Big Talent" :)

If you're looking for a professional, real hand written signature logo than you are on the right place.

Check Live Portfolio here: http://albanokofsha.tumblr.com to be more sure for the quality of logos you will get all by made hand

Stationary includes: double sided business cards, letterhead, envelope, and CD designs in print ready .pdf and source file .AI format )
Social media kit includes: profile and cover pictures with your chosen logo for most know social medias)

*Please order the corresponding extra for commercial use if you'll RESELL the logo

Thank you!

Reviews


pattygibbons:Quick on delivery and what I was looking for.

albanokofsha:PERFECT! Pleasure working and communicating with. Thank you very much for appreciating my work and the tip.

paivireijonen:I paid 25$ and I still don´t have any logo! He stopped to answered my message after he delivered the first version of the logo and I needed it to fix it a little. No communication and my logo was very easy, I had font and colors ready for the logo. Too bad!

albanokofsha:he orders a handwritten signature logo and than asks for a normal font based logo and also wants a symbol added. Have you ever gave some bucks to a doctor and complaining for not fixing you car!

roaahapparel:The seller is very talented just make sure you are very detailed and specific about what you want. He delivers and responds quickly. Very pleased with my purchase.


No comments:

Post a Comment