Tuesday, January 30, 2018

I will design eye catching logo

I will design eye catching logo












About:


I love the design & I work extremely to make high-quality design My mission here is to create effective, compelling, and high-quality logo designs.  so if you want to have professional logo concept, you are in the right place. 

If you have low-resolution logo and didn't have the source file. I will recreate your logo in vector format

►►Note◄◄

  • TUMBLR - work portfolio: 
  • https://evacreative0592.tumblr.com/

You will get:

1.
unlimited revision
2.many formats included ( PSD, pdf, eps... (by request)
3.high resolution and transparent png
4.extra fast delivery files less than 24 hour
5.100% response rate (i won't take more than 5 hours to answer your questions or messages).
6.100% Money back if you don't feel satisfied with the 

PLEASE READ THIS DESCRIPTION CAREFULLY :)
For $5 I will redraw/revise your old or small logo and deliver hi-res of image file in Transparent PNG (300 DPI)

Thank you and I look forward to the opportunity to work with you :)

Reviews


aallanscbb:Awesome A+

shaosaami:I wanted the first logo to show at a meeting, but it wasn't ready in time. She made up for that by providing another logo that I really like.

marktea:great!!!!

eva0592:It was my first project with marktea. Great experience. Smooth communication. Hope to work with you again!

redbaron987:Awesome to work with!


No comments:

Post a Comment