Tuesday, January 30, 2018

I will design modern minimalist logo with copyrights

I will design modern minimalist logo with copyrights












About:

                                                

If you are looking for high quality simple,clean ,modern Minimalist and flat logo you are come to right place 




What we are offering?

  • Professional and unique Minimalist and flat logo design
  • Vector file
  • High resolution (2500px x 2500px) & 300dpi
  • PNG files (Transparent Background)
  • JPEG files (Favorite Background)(upon request)
  • Best Customer support


What I require to create your LOGO:

  • The Name
  • Tagline/Slogan (optional)
  • Colors (you want me to use)


Why we should be your first preference?

  • Best design with superb quality
  • Response time less than 1 hr
  • Unlimited Revisions
  • Fast and before time delivery
  • Money Back Guarantee 


INBOX me for any concern!!

Reviews


mchagalabaker:Great work, thanks!

michaelschulte2:Very impressed with his creativity, punctuality, and willingness for feedback. Would recommend to anyone.

yoanpaquin1:Great communication! Great work! Very good experience!

mchagalabaker:Delivered what I asked for, thanks!

gabeophotos:He did a great job working with me to find what style I wanted, and was incredibly fast to deliver the projects. Great job!


No comments:

Post a Comment