Wednesday, January 31, 2018

I will design 2 feminine blog logo

I will design 2 feminine blog logo












About:

Hi there, 

Are you starting your own blog? If so I can design a great looking custom logo. 

When ordering this gig you will receive:
  • A logo for your blog
  • Web friendly JPEG
  • Hi Res JPEG (3000px by 3000px)
  • Transparent PNG file
  • Illustrator source file .ai

DIFFERENT STYLES
You can choose any style for your logo, including:
a. Vintage
b. Modern
c. Watercolor
d. Signature
e. Luxury

THE PACKAGES
The STANDARD Package comes with 5 custom logo designs to choose from and revise. And your design will also be turned into a social media profile picture.

When ordering the PREMIUM Package, I will design 6 logos that you can choose from and edit. You will also receive faster delivery, more revisions, social media profile picture, and a business card design. 

Have a look at the designs in my gig gallery above, and let me know which ones you like the best. 

Thanks,
Ellen

Reviews


justinereneejar:Seller did an awesome job at creating something to match my blog theme, was hard to choose one because all options were so great!

robertcapozzoli:Can't thank you enough for turning my vision into a reality!! I'm just so thrilled with the final result and design, it's just absolutely perfect. :)

sluxe94:She is so, so amazing and professional! I have used her for all of my visual branding needs and have never been disappointed. Goes above and beyond for her clients. Very talented. Thanks again.

classy9designs:Thank you so much!!!, a pleasure working with you

spencerlueders:Created the logo I wanted


No comments:

Post a Comment