Wednesday, January 31, 2018

I will design the perfect logo for your business

I will design the perfect logo for your business












About:

I normally work on more concept proposals than my Gig says :-)
We will work on a creative, unique and professional logo design for your business.
It's very important to achieve exactly what you need for your business, so we enjoy working very close with our customers.


You will get from this gig:

- Original and unique different concepts for your brandring.
- Print and Web versions (CMYK & RGB).
- Vertical, horizontal and simplified alternate versions.
- Full colour, black and white colour variants.
- Vector files (Ai, PDF).
- Transparent background (PNG).

- Social Media Kit: Facebook & Twitter cover + profile photo design.
- Stationery Designs: Business card & letterhead design. 

We can also on some other graphic design pieces (full stationery, packaging, website, app, etc) according to your requirements, so please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Reviews


iwopiwo:I thought long and hard about choosing a Pro gig on Fiverr. After some consideration and a great impression, I came to my senses. Quality costs. And I have been throwing away energy on cheap gigs. Esteban was responsive, patient and paid me full attention during our work. I felt involved in every step and couldn't be happier with the result!!!

estediablo:He is amazing to work with, it was an outstanding experience!\r\nVery collaborative, clear ideas, and a really kind person.\r\nThank you so much!!!

aldfreelancer1:Fantastic! Esteban is wonderful to work with. I'd highly recommend him to anyone.

estediablo:She is absolutely amazing... a real pleasure to work with!!!

aldfreelancer1:Esteban is amazing! I highly recommend him for any project that requires creative thinking, exceptional design skill, and quick turnaround.


No comments:

Post a Comment