Wednesday, January 31, 2018

I will design premium flat modern logo

I will design premium flat modern logo












About:

                                Hello and welcome to my Gig!

I would like to present you 
with my Premium Logo Design Service:

✎ I will design a modern FLAT LOGO in a Vector format (A Vector file allows you to increase the size of a logo without losing quality).

My Portfolio - www.jkcreative.studio
I value honesty, creativity and quality over quantity.

Basic Package Includes:

✎ Vector, Source, JPEG & Transparent PNG Files

✎ Custom Graphic and Fonts

✎ Fast Response & Delivery

✎ High quality and creative design. I guarantee full dedication & effort for a great result:)

Standard Package Includes:

Same as Basic and:

✎ 2 Concepts

✎ 3D Mockup

✎ Premium Support

✎ Faster Delivery

Premium Package Includes:

Same as Standard and:

✎ 3 Concepts

✎ Stationery (Business Card & Letterhead Designs)

✎ Social Media Kit (Banner for Facebook/Twitter)

✎ 1Day Delivery

Other Gig's Extras:

Ultra Fast Delivery within 12 hours ☞ $20

✎ 4 Additional Color Versions ☞ $20

Why you should work with me:

✎ High quality and creative work based on a lot experience and my full dedication.

✎ Top Rated Seller with a 100% Positive Feedback.

✎ Easy to work and communicate with.

✎ Designing in the latest version of Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.

Reviews


teamgeorgeweeks:Very professional and great quality work!

jarek_gfx:I am glad I could help :) All the best!

teamgeorgeweeks:Always a pleasure working with Jarek!

jarek_gfx:I am glad I could help! All the best :)

oscardiggs:Quality of work was exceptional!


No comments:

Post a Comment