Tuesday, January 30, 2018

I will do business logo design

I will do business logo design












About:

                                             Business Logo Design

I have outstanding experience to design Business logo. If you are looking to get Business, flat, vintage, signature, hand-drawn, minimal design for your company, business, website, or brand than you found perfect gig on fiverr because:

  • I always deliver unique, trendy, also professional design.
  • Best place any kind of logo design.
  • I design everything from scratch.
  • Unlimited revision.
  • No mascots, 3D, & complex.
  • All logo is flat/minimal concept.
  • VIP customer support with 3 different concept for pro package.
  • 100% original vector logo, saleable any size without losing quality. 

*** Recommended package start from $50 which include 2unique logo concept and files (AI, PSD, PNG, JPG, EPS)

*** $25 package includes 1 business logo in a HQ jpg, png files as stranded.

*** Please view my previous work: https://goo.gl/gCQ5EF ***

Trusted designer - Hit the order Button Now

Thanks you
Anick

Reviews


mjotra:great design skills

anickkiller76:Thanks again

josedasilvasw:Work went smoothly and on proposed deadlibes.

anickkiller76:Thank you for the opportunity to work with you. My ability to work using the fiverr platform really depends on good reviews. If you were pleased with my work please give me a positive review. And please refer me to your associates.

ameegray:My 5th gig with this seller. On time. Great work. great communication. I'm very happy! Highly recommend.


No comments:

Post a Comment